Monday, February 21, 2005

I Don't Care

      What exactly are you supposed to do when the entirety of your existence revolves around the mood swings of one other person? How are you supposed to exist when someone else is constantly threatening to end that existence?
      What are you supposed to do when you know full well that this existence can be completely destroyed by a single mood swing?
      Right.
      Lets see you answer that one as quickly as you’ve answered everything else.
      How are you supposed to help me? How can you help anyone? You’re supposed to control and create. So then you created this monster. And you created me. Why do you create something so vile, dangerous, evil, miserable, and filled with pain?
      I just don’t see why you’ve done this. Why you continue to do this.
      Do you derive some sick pleasure from watching us suffer? Are you trying to prove a point? Is this some twisted form of punishment for a sin that was committed eons ago?
      Because none of those explanations are what you’re trying to make them. You can’t know what this is like. You, sitting up there. Mighty and completely untouched.
      If my suffering hurts you, then why won’t you stop it?
      Never mind. Don’t bother to answer that. I know that you won’t anyway.
      You’ve never answered me. You’ve never helped me. Now, I know that you’ve never existed. You’re an excuse used by radicalists. That’s all.
      You are not my God.
      I don’t care about you.
      See how it feels?

No comments: